I love learning and growing – even when it’s uncomfortable and hard. I am so grateful for all the lessons I have learned in life, as they’ve made me who I am and stronger every day.
This is Part 2 of the 10 lessons I have learned in the last 10 years. During this transitionary period on earth and in my life, the lessons continue. This post features:
1. Growth takes courage.
2. Perseverance is rooted in faith and compassion.
3. “Yes” and “No” should come from the heart.
4. I am responsible for myself, my actions, and reactions.
5. Connection and love give life meaning.
6. Anger and fear communicate to me.